- Campers that have season passes and bring them to Great America will receive $10.
- Food is not allowed in the park. Campers must bring money for lunch.
- The recommended amount to bring is $15 for lunch.
- Place money in a Ziplock bag labeled with the counselor's name, camper's name, and the amount enclosed.
- Please use singles. It makes life easier for counselors with younger campers to keep track of change.
- Campers should wear sunscreen and a hat.
- All parents are welcome to come to Great America.
- Parents that do come can buy a ticket from Bobby for $35 before they enter the park.
- Parents and guests are asked to stay with their camper's group.
- Parents may drive separately from the camp and can stay later with their campers after the camp leaves the park. Please talk to Bobby if you are planning on doing this.
- Campers will not be going into Hurricane Harbor Water Park.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Important Info about our trip to Great America on 8/15
There will be an early drop off and late pick up on Wednesday, August 15th for the field trip to Six Flags Great America. The bus will be leaving Players at 8:00 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes early before the bus leaves. The camp bus will be back at Players by 6:00 PM.